1. This website is owned and operated by Transfers4Airports. We are committed to protecting your privacy and we take our responsibilities regarding
the security of information you provide to us very seriously. If you have any concerns, questions or comments please contact us here.
2. We will only disclose your details to parties where it is necessary for them to receive such details as to carry out a request submitted by yourself. For example we may provide your details to one or more of our drivers so that they can complete the journey with you, which you booked using our website.
3. We may also disclose your information if we are required to do so by any law or other regulatory or government authority.
5. Transfers4Airports use all reasonable precautions to keep the information disclosed to us secure. However, we cannot guarantee the security
of the information that you disclose to us.
You accept the inherent risks of providing information and dealing on-line and will not hold us
responsible for any breach of security unless this is due to our negligence.
6. The Transfers4Airports website may make use of ‘cookies’ and statistical tracking software. Cookies are small text files that are stored
by the browser on the hard drive of your computer in order to enhance your browsing experience or aid in the tracking of user navigation.
Cookies can be deleted from your hard drive or you can configure your web browser so that it rejects cookies. Rejection of cookies may prevent
you from using some of the features on this Website (and other functional websites).
If you experience any problems having deleted cookies, you should contact the supplier of your web browser. The tracking software monitors traffic
patterns and site usage so that we can design and develop our website to suit the needs and requirements of users of it.